MedTox Laboratories is a subsidiary of Laboratory Corporation of America (LabCorp). The integration of LabCorp and Covance in 2015 makes LabCorp the largest health care diagnostic company in the world. LabCorp operates in over 60 countries creating great opportunities for career growth and advancement across the world.
If you are motivated by job satisfaction, MedTox Laboratories is the place for you. Every day we make a difference in the way the medical community receives accurate results for our clients and patients. Come join an industry leader to grow your career in the Medical Laboratory Industry as a Training Specialist.
The Training Specialist provides support to the training and competency assessment function within the labs. This position facilitates, tracks and analyzes training programs.
- Facilitate new hire training for all employees
- Conducting and evaluating competency assessments in the lab
- Monitors the effectiveness of employee training
- Coordinate staff training with department supervisors
- Create / edit training materials as needed
About our Company
MedTox Laboratories, a LabCorp Specialty Testing Group, located in the Roseville / New Brighton area operates a SAMHSA-certified drug testing laboratory and CAP and CLIA-certified clinical laboratory. Our comprehensive laboratory and testing services coupled with our commitment to excellent customer service ensures that our clients' testing programs operate as efficiently and effectively as possible. We are committed to building strong relationships with our clients; being responsive to their questions and adaptable to their needs.Requirements
Required Education, Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university in chemical, biological or clinical laboratory science or medical technology.
- Three to five years related experience in training or a laboratory environment
- Strong interpersonal and listening skills; communicate in an effective and timely manner
- Proven ability to lead and train others; lead by example
- Ability to evaluate and adjust to individual training styles
- Ability to provide constructive feedback in a positive manner
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite
Apply on company website