INTERNAL LAKELAND ASSOCIATES - Please apply through Workday. External careers site is for Non Lakeland Associates only
Benefit eligible positions are those listed with 24 hours per week or more.Job Details
***************************$5,000.00 Sign On Bonus!! **********************************
This position will provide direction and supervision to other health care professionals and ancillary staff. Evaluate care for specific patient populations, using the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation, and evaluation. Assign nursing personnel and collaborates with health care professionals according to diagnosis and patient care needs.
This requisition will be fill full time and part time openings on 4 Medical and Surgical units. (Cardiac Telemetry, Post-Surgical, Ortho/Neuro, and Medical Oncology}.
***Please apply and the department (s) of choice will be discussed during the recruiter interview.
• Direct, supervise and evaluate nursing care provided to patients.
• Consistently demonstrates an ability to effectively utilize the prescribed nursing process.
• Collaborate with others using the nursing process to achieve discharge goals based on assessed patient needs.
• Maintain a commitment to professional growth and development by participation in mandatory annual in-services, certification, Lakeland Regional Health System committees, and educational programs for improvement of self to maintain competency.
• Maintain a commitment to the achievement of quality health care services by maintaining patient rights, safety, privacy, confidentiality, and the "customer relations" philosophy.
• Participate in the economical utilization of supplies, equipment, and resources.
• Establish and maintain open and positive communications in all aspects of job performance.
• Execute professional nursing judgment in delivery of quality patient care.
• Maintain the standards of nursing care and implements the policies and procedures of Lakeland Regional Health System and the nursing department with high quality and in a timely manner.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Committed to the continuous improvement of the patient experience which includes patient safety, quality of care and excellent service. Adhere to the organization's published values.
Education:Associates: Nursing (Required)
Certifications:*RN License - State of Michigan, BCLS Certification - AHA
Skills:Additional Job Details
Physical Requirements:Continuously: Standing, Walking, Lifting/exerting force: 0-10 lbs., Use of hands to grasp/handle/feel, Vision, Vision-color, Hearing, Speaking
Frequently: Lifting/exerting force: 11-25 lbs., Lifting/exerting force: 26-51 lbs., Bending, Squatting
Occasionally: Sitting, Stoop/kneel/crouch/crawl, Climb/balance, Operating a motor vehicle• Skills: Demonstrated customer focused interpersonal skills in order to interact in an effective manner with patient and families. Collaborates with unit teams and various levels of hospital personnel as part of a team. Uses the nursing process of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation.
Basic computer, data entry, typing, filing and organization skills required.
• Abilities: Ability to work extended hours beyond normal work schedule to include, but not limited to, evenings, weekends, extended shifts and/or extra shifts, various locations, sometimes on short notice.
• Environmental Conditions: Potential exposure to fumes, dust, gases, and odors. Frequent changes in temperature may occur. Possibility of exposure to communicable diseases.
Not the right fit? Join our Talent Network by clicking on this link
Apply on company website