DescriptionSHIFT: Evenings (rotating weekends)
7,500.00 Sign on Bonus for Experienced Applicants
Our Mission- Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life.
For us, it's all about people. Here at HCA, you will find that caring extends to our patients, employees, and the communities we serve. It is demonstrated by industry leading patient satisfaction scores, defined pathways for your personal and professional growth, and the impact of the over 30,000 volunteer hours we provide annually. Our dedication has led to awards of recognition including being named a World's Most Admired Company by Fortune Magazine. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place. HCA at a glance.
A few of the benefits we provide you:
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment Program
- Full Medical, Dental, Life, Disability and Vision Insurance
- 401k (3%-9% match based on tenure)
- New Extended Family Leave
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discount Program
Our nursing teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room/OR oversees and directs the care of surgical patients. The Surgery RN is responsible for the care of patients in all-surgical specialties. The RN serves as primary nurse leading the collaboration of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. Oversees and directs the care of assistive personnel, maintaining final accountability for the care given to assigned patients. When the need arises, the RN will perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
QualificationsEDUCATION REQUIRED AND/OR PREFERRED:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (required)
- (BSN preferred)
- Utah RN License in this state (required)
- American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider (required)
- ACLS (required) - must obtain within 6 months from start date.
- PALS (required) - must obtain within 6 months from start date.
- One-year experience in acute care (preferred)
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website