DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Cardiac Cath Lab Technician - Full Time Days - $15,000 Sign-On Bonus Offered to Qualified Candidates!
Do you have the career opportunities as a Cardiac Cath Lab Technician you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Lakeview Regional Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Lakeview Regional we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Forgiveness
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Great healthcare starts with compassion.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Cath Lab Tech where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Cath Lab Technicians are cardiovascular technologists who work in our facilities and run tests on heart health. They assist with the insertion of catheters into the heart, and are responsible for measuring and administering special fluids.Responsibilities:
- The Cardiac Cath Lab Technician is a professional who is responsible for the direct and/or indirect care of a patient undergoing diagnostic or invasive procedures.
- Under the general supervision of the Cath Lab Supervisor, the Cardiac Cath Lab Technologist, in cooperation with the physicians and nursing personnel, assists with diagnostic and therapeutic invasive cardiology patient procedures in the catheterization labs.
- This position includes all other duties as assigned. For example: assisting physicians, film processing, supply ordering, and education requirements.
- The Cath Lab Tech is required to participate in the on-call rotation and is required to respond within 30 minutes to the Cath Lab when on call.
- Louisiana Radiologic Technologist License (LSRT)
- ARRT (R) Certification
- BLS and ACLS required
- Cath Lab experience preferred, but not required. On-the-job training provided.
- On call required
- RCIS certification preferred
Lakeview Regional Medical Center is a full service, acute care hospital providing inpatient and outpatient healthcare services to St. Tammany Parish residents since 1977. Our 167 bed, state-of-the-art facility provides the most advanced, medical and surgical technologies available, along with personalized patient and family-based care in a safe, suburban community.
We believe these well-defined values are the keys to nurturing staff and patient satisfaction. By joining our team you contribute to the positive culture of the hospital, which directly impacts the well-being of your patients, their families, your colleagues, and your own personal job satisfaction. We invite you to learn firsthand what our unwavering commitment to patient satisfaction, service excellence and professional expertise can do for your career.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Cardiac Cath Lab Tech opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website