DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Step Down Care (SCU) Unit 5K Sign on Bonus & 5K Relocation Next Cohort Begins June 15, 2020
SCU is a great way to transition to ICU
Graduate Nurse: Foundation - a solid foundation! That is what everyone is saying you need! We agree!! That is why we have designed the Specialty Training Apprenticeship for Registered Nurses (StaRN) Program just for you. Our Residency Program will give you hands-on knowledge and expertise in clinical skills and critical thinking to help you succeed in a hospital environment. Become part of a collaborative team here at Lakeview Regional Medical Center We are committed to the development and training of the caregivers of the future. Take a look at this video https://vimeo.com/185879385 Program Details: Our StaRN program is very competitive. It is a yearlong, extensive clinical training consisting of 14 weeks of orientation, followed by 9 months of professional development. It takes a new graduate nurse through a formalized series of learning experiences, including:
- Challenging curriculum
- Monthly educational sessions
- Guided clinical with preceptors
- Mentoring and debriefing with experienced nurse leaders
- Measurement and evaluation of skills through hands-on simulations
- Working collaboratively on an evidence-based practice project
- Didactic training: introduces nurses to core curriculum and hospital initiatives in a classroom setting
- Simulation training: reinforces nursing skills learned in a didactic setting
- Hands on training: 8 weeks with a facility preceptor in a nursing unit
- Student Loan Assistance Program - $150 monthly benefit payment toward qualifying education loans – starts at 90 days of hire
- Tuition Reimbursement - Up to $5,250 in tax-free tuition reimbursement each calendar year for higher education courses (tuition, books and course-related fees – starts at 90 days of hire.
- 401K Plan - Facility provides a 100% annual match on your contribution* (from 3% to 9% of pay).
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending Account
- Long Term and Short Term Disability Benefits
- Direct Deposit
- And lots more!
- 95 Judge Tanner Blvd. Covington, LA 70433
- For Profit
- Established: 1977
- Lakeview Regional: 167 licensed beds and an additional 11 NICU beds
- Number of physicians: 1,300
- Number of FTE RNs/LPN: 250
- Number of full time employees: 800
QualificationsQualifications and requirements
- Nursing student eligible to graduate OR graduate nurse with less than 12 months experience OR LPN newly licensed as an RN
- Obtain ATT letter to sit for the NCLEX exam by start date of the cohort
- Obtain a Louisiana State-approved temporary/permanent RN License
Please contact Graduate Nurse Recruiter Fay Baptist-Sims at 504-220-5247 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website