Job Description SummaryStarted in 1950 on a small farm in the Northwest region of the U.S., Lamb Weston has grown to be one of the world's largest frozen potato companies, happily delivering the delicious goodness of fries to more than 100 countries. Lamb Weston has created inventive products and processes that are standards in the industry. When we look at a potato, we see possibilities.
Our people are a valuable and integral part of our business and play a vital role in our success as an organization. At Lamb Weston we offer the financial stability and career potential of a true industry leader.
Lamb Weston will offer you the opportunity to put your education and skills to work as part of a great team, contributing to the achievement of the organization's goals and objectives. You will be challenged to take responsibility, drive results, show creativity, and display initiative and you will be rewarded for your contributions and impact.
Let's explore the possibilities together.
Candidates for this position must be willing to work any shift including day, swing, and graveyard, as well as weekends.
The Individual is responsible for the following:
- Perform regular assigned checks.
- Keep logs and scheduled work list up to date.
- Equipment repair, overhaul and trouble shooting.
- Proper start-up and shut-down of plant equipment.
- Training and supervision of subordinates and peers.
- Develop work lists and equipment modification recommendations.
- Follow safety procedures for all work performed and instructing others in safe working habits.
- Actively practice and abide by all Company work, safety and personal hygiene rules and regulations as outlined in the employee handbook
The Individual must meet the following:
- Two- year Electrical Certification or equivalent experience or education
- Work under limited or no direct supervision from Leads or Supervisors.
- Have complete knowledge of all equipment operation, set up, and repair within their specific area of responsibility.
- Take an active role in preventive maintenance activities, mechanical repair and modification, identification, scheduling, and implementation.
- Effectively direct maintenance crews to accomplish set goals.
- Layout projects, define labor and material needed, and prepare an order for those items.
- Able to work in other areas as assigned.
- Meets the specific qualifications in one area as listed below.
Individual must be able to:
- Read, draw and edit electrical and electronic schematics.
- Design control circuits.
- Troubleshoot complicated electrical and electronic systems.
- Program and troubleshoot PLC's with the aid of the P.C. programming equipment.
- Calibrate and repair plant electrical and electronic equipment such as, but not limited to: Red Lion read-outs; Taylor and Fisher controllers and recorders; electronic scales; metal detectors.
- Troubleshoot and repair: computer terminals; solid state control boards; variable frequency controllers; pneumatic actuators; PLC's.
- Use all basic electronic/electrical test equipment.
- Run conduit and wiring per NEC.
- Able to work and troubleshoot on 120v, 460v, and 4160v 3 phase electrical wiring
Apply on company website