Job Description SummaryLamb Weston is a global company set on growing it's market share. Come grow with us by helping build an application testing and quality team. We are looking for an IT Testing and Quality Manager which is responsible for setting quality assurance processes and policies for software systems at Lamb Weston. The IT Quality Manager ensures that the company's software products meet total quality management standards and other reliability standards. This role researches and implements new or improved testing methods, automation, processes, tools, and systems and develops and coordinates appropriate test procedures. The IT Manager is a thought leader for quality principles and processes in the design, development, testing, and delivery of mission critical clinical applications.
- Help recruit qualified QA individuals in building the team.
- Accountable for QA systems, automation and tools.
- Develop standard templates and automation frameworks.
- Maintain QA processes, policies, procedures and oversee automation practices.
- Directly leads QA analysts, includes providing performance feedback, mentoring, coaching, and hiring. Has the ability to assist team members with troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems.
- Lead a group of QA consultants to build, document and execute tests.
- Establish, develop, and monitor QA processes including standard meetings, approvals, checkpoints, metrics, dashboards, and status reviews.
- Provide communication and training on these as needed.
- Researches and implements new automation, documentation and testing methods and tools in order to maximize operational efficiency and continuously improve product quality.
- Develops and manages quality assurance metrics for assigned projects. Identifies and escalates risks and mitigation strategies to maintain high quality project deliverable.
- Manages and responds to software quality assurance issues with related groups such as development, database, design, and support.
- May work with project managers to develop project schedules and resource allocation models.
- BS in Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field preferred
- 7+ years of experience in delivering and supporting application software
- 5+ years of experience in managing software quality and testing automation
- 5+ years of leading a team and performing manager responsibilities.
- Familiarity with Microfocus ALM, UFT, and Selenium Webdriver is preferred.
- Superior analytical and modeling skills including demonstrated experience analyzing and interpreting complex models from numerous sources, synthesizing reports and viewpoints, and dealing with challenges creatively.
- Exceptional organizational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment with a capacity to prioritize competing demands and achieve results with a customer focused approach.
- Strongly preferred skill set in Manufacturing or Food and Beverage Industry
- Ability for up to 25% travel
Apply on company website