Job Description SummaryLeads the Category Leadership Planning process across the FSBU. Supports and consults externally with the customer and internally across Lamb Weston on category analytics that drive our go to market strategy. Supports the Director in the evolution of the team & provides thought leadership to the organization around data analytics.
- Leads Category Leadership Planning with distributor customers, ensuring executive-level alignment and ownership of Category Leadership plans and execution strategy
- Develops thought leadership by translating knowledge and data from a variety of sources into forward thinking insights that form the basis for new or evolved strategic direction
- Provides support in the evolution of predictive analytics and business intelligence at Lamb Weston
- Leads relationship with key cross-functional teams within Lamb Weston (Director Corporate Dist., Customer Success, Marketing Analytics), and at distributor customers
- Identifies opportunities and recommended actions by conducting market analyses of category for strategic customer and account team
- Supports new item plans from a category perspective
- Conducts periodic and annual category reviews
- Oversees the conduct of category segmentation and assortment analyses for distributor customers to ensure we are selling the right product to the right place
- Works with analysts in the development of sales presentations and scorecards for the Corporate Distribution team and our strategic distributor customers
- Manages the Category Leadership Analysts. Guiding them in business development areas for Category Leadership (independent distribution, Key Accounts, Non-Commercial).
- Supports the Director with strategic project work across the organization.
- Education: Bachelor's degree
- Experience: 5 years of related experience or a related combination of education and experience. Category Management or Sales Analytics experience preferred.
- In-depth expertise in the use and applications of a variety of technologies and tools, including Microsoft Office Suite (with particular emphasis on Excel) and experience in accessing and analyzing of industry-appropriate data sources (NPD, Technomic, Dataessentials, customer specific POS) a plus
- Ability to travel independently up to 30% travel
Apply on company website