Job Description SummaryWe are seeking a professional product lead who will provide oversight to ensure that assigned applications are maintained and performing in a manner that meets the needs of our business partners. This role provides guidance to team members and must possess the appropriate leadership skills to impact them in a positive fashion. The ideal candidate will be willing to get into the trenches with their team to help solve issues or complete a project on time. Working well under pressure is a must.
- Responsible for enterprise applications and medium applications with smaller application oversight
- Oversight of active projects related to their applications simultaneously and plan the roadmap for each application
- Responsible for full application management, enhancements, upgrades, vendor coordination if SaaS apps, integration coordination
- Coordinates on all contracts with IT Vendor Team
- Responsible for oversight of assigned team members duties for each enterprise application/active project assigned
- Participates in Quarterly Business Reviews for their assigned products
- Proactively works to manage the overall health of the application and ensure business needs are met
- Partners to oversee the user groups for assigned applications in partnership with business leads
- Locating, collecting and organizing information that enhances the understanding of a problem or situation and that facilitates effective communication of it to others
- Drives team members to develop solution solutions within available timeframes.
- Leads team to develop high quality code.
- Drives efficiency in processes and documentation so that the team grows more efficient.
- Ensures automated testing is available within the solutions.
- Other duties as requested
- Degree in Computer Science or related field preferred
- 8+ years of experience in an applications development environment
- Familiar with DevOps principles and their implementation.
- 2+ years of project lead experience
- 2+ years of Boomi Experience highly preferred.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in software solutions thru writing code or configuring existing systems
- Ability to construct, configure, install and maintain complex application and system software.
- Experience with translating business requirements into technical solutions/plans for engineers.
- Proficient communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to communicate with highly technical people, architects, and executives in a smooth and efficient manner adapting the communication to each person's needs as necessary.
- Knowledge of several scripting languages is preferred. (Python, Powershell and Groovy are preferred)
- Some travel may be required
Apply on company website