Job Description SummaryOversees all aspects of the Boiler and Refrigeration (B&R) department to include hourly personnel and equipment. Maintain the preventative maintenance system. Establish and maintain B&R equipment reliability programs. Other primary duties include: ownership of the plant's PSM activities; leadership of equipment performance tracking and repair/improvement prioritization; technical guidance and coaching of B&R craftsmen. Position reports to the Plant Engineering Manager.
- Oversee and coordinate the B&R Mechanics
- Assist in overseing and facilitating the PSM program
- Oversee the operation and maintenance of plant B&R equipment
- Develop and implement off season rebuild program for assigned areas.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance program for assigned areas
- Develop and implement offseason and in season R&M budgets for assigned areas
- Assist developing and implementing the 5 year capital plan
- Train, motivate, and monitor performance and skill levels of employees
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures.
- Participate in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals.
- Provide leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill.
- Maintain good communication with all departments
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skills & Experience
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- 10 years of B&R experience preffered
- Minimum 5 years of supervision/leading experience required
- High level equipment troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Knowledge and experience with Preventative Maintenance programs
Apply on company website