The Lane Construction Corporation is one of America's leading construction companies, specializing in large, complex civil infrastructure. For nearly 130 years, it has contributed to the development of the country's vast network of roads, highways, and bridges, including the Interstate Highway System. Lane also specializes in tunnels, metro and railway systems, as well as airports and water and wastewater treatment plantsJob Description
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Director-Enterprise Risk Management, who will be responsible for the leadership, innovation, governance, and management necessary to identify, evaluate, mitigate, and monitor the company's operational and strategic risk. This position will be based out of our Corporate office in Cheshire, CT office.
• Develop Enterprise Risk Management tools, practices, and policies to analyze and report enterprise risks.
• Identify potential threats to the financial stability and reputation of the company.
• Deliver regular risk analysis reports to company executives complete with actionable plans for avoiding or preventing potential threats.
• Deliver regular risk analysis to the financial stability and reputation of the company
• Analyze and understand insurable risks and potential risk mitigation opportunities; interact with operational groups to ensure coordination between project activities, exposures, and appropriate insurance coverage.
• Manage day-to-day interaction between estimating and operations with brokers and insurers related to risk management and insurance issues.
• Participate in project selection and approval processes.
• Oversee internal claim efforts (workers' comp, general liability, automobile liability, property).
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field.
• 10 + years of background experience in a related environment. This could be a mix of insurance, Risk Management, Surety broker experience, and construction finance/accounting experience.
• Proven track record in risk identification/mitigation & transfer.
• Excellent Analytical, organizational, interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills.
• Comprehensive knowledge of traditional risk management principles and practices
• Excellent time management skills and the ability to interact/influence multiple stakeholders.
Lane Construction offers a comprehensive benefits package with an excellent opportunity to grow and be part of one of the most respected names in the construction industry. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply. Lane is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Apply on company website