Langdon Place of Exeter is an Assisted Living Community that currently has a full time, 40 hour per week opening in our Maintenance Department. Some experience helpful but willing to train the right person.
Genesis HealthCare is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Join the Genesis family as a Maintenance Helper. In this role, your priority is the safety and comfort of our patients and residents as you complete a variety of tasks to maintain the building and grounds in a clean, safe, and orderly condition along with a pleasing appearance.
Some of the specific duties of the position are as follows:
- Make minor repairs on handrails, windows, flooring, walls, ceilings, beds, wheelchairs, geri-chairs, electrical equipment, sprinkler systems, generators, emergency lighting, fire alarms and extinguishers, changes filters on HVAC equipment, carries, lifts and stocks supplies
- Take care of the tools and equipment
- Operate in the TELS platform system for all Life Safety, regulatory and daily tasks
- Remain on-call, when assigned, for 24 hours a day
- Assume supervisor's responsibilities in his/her absence
In business since 1985, strong, stable Genesis has a culture of compassion, and a commitment to integrity, employee appreciation, and providing career paths for our employees.
High school degree or equivalent and basic knowledge of wiring, plumbing and carpentry
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 327318
Center Name: Langdon Place of Exeter
Apply on company website