Tell us if this sounds like you!
- You love interacting with guests as they arrive and as they leave the restaurant to ensure a positive dining experience.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak well. You can explain just about anything to anyone
- You prepare thoroughly and strive for perfection.
- You practice what you preach.
- You ensure that if there is a wait time, you notify the guests of their wait time and enter their name into the computer seating system and issue a pager.
- You know how to operate the computer seating system.
- You understand the proper techniques of leading a guest to their table, seating, distributing the menus, and final words.
- You answer the phone and respond to questions concerning the menu, reservations and the restaurant.
- You are guest-focused and like to multi-task.
- You want to be part of a team and create fun – whistle while you work.
- You are happy, trusting, passionate and determined – Never Settle!
- You can put yourself in the others person's shoes.
What YOU get out of this:
- Flexible scheduling
- Quality training and mentorship in the hospitality industry
- Teammate discount
- supplemental medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Leadership-building programs and activities
- Opportunities to help open new locations across the U.S.
- Discounted supplemental benefits through Colonial Insurance
- Eligibility for an Emergency Financial plan (The Lazy Dog Care Fund)
- Discounts to theme parks, pet insurance and Legal and Identity Theft Insurance
- A family that supports YOUR personal and professional growth!
About Lazy Dog
Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar is a family-run group of restaurants based out of Southern California. Established in 2003, we have quickly grown throughout California, Texas, Nevada, and Colorado. We will continue to grow 25% annually. With our expansion, we are creating the incredible potential for growth for all positions. We are looking for passionate individuals who share our love for providing an excellent culinary experience, warm small-town hospitality and exceptional service to our guests.
Inspired by the lifestyle in the Rocky Mountains, where founder Chris Simms spent much of his childhood, this family-run group of restaurants offers the perfect environment for a week-night dinner, a meandering meal with old friends or a big night out. Open for lunch and dinner daily with an extensive bar program that includes specialty cocktails made from fresh ingredients, a wide selection of craft beers, local beers and Lazy Dog's own house beer selection. Lazy Dog is proud to be a neighborhood culinary destination that cultivates happy guests and be the place for communities to celebrate mealtime together.
Click on the links below to see what makes working at Lazy Dog so great!
Lazy Dog Trailer
Inside our Scratch Kitchen
Lazy Dog Featured in Top 10 Emerging Brands
- High School degree or better
Apply on company website