Tell us if this sounds like you!
- You love to assist guests and possess great guest relations skills.
- You are guest focused and like to multi-task.
- You think it's super fun to interact with guests while they dine.
- You demonstrate basic recipe knowledge of our food and beverage.
- You demonstrate Lazy Dog Restaurant service standards.
- You understand the proper state and federal liquor laws; validating ID process; alcohol awareness procedures for preventing guest intoxication.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You speak well. You can explain just about anything to anyone
- You want to be part of a team and create fun – whistle while you work.
- You are happy, trusting, passionate and determined – Never Settle!
- You can put yourself in the others person's shoes.
What YOU get out of this:
- Flexible scheduling
- Quality training and mentorship in the hospitality industry
- Teammate discount
- supplemental medical, dental, vision, 401k
- Leadership-building programs and activities
- Opportunities to help open new locations across the U.S.
- Discounted supplemental benefits through Colonial Insurance
- Eligibility for an Emergency Financial plan (The Lazy Dog Care Fund)
- Discounts to theme parks, pet insurance and Legal and Identity Theft Insurance
- A family that supports YOUR personal and professional growth!
About Lazy Dog
Lazy Dog Restaurant & Bar is a family-run group of restaurants based out of Southern California. Established in 2003, we have quickly grown throughout California, Texas, Nevada, and Colorado. We will continue to grow 25% annually. With our expansion, we are creating the incredible potential for growth for all positions. We are looking for passionate individuals who share our love for providing an excellent culinary experience, warm small-town hospitality and exceptional service to our guests.
Inspired by the lifestyle in the Rocky Mountains, where founder Chris Simms spent much of his childhood, this family-run group of restaurants offers the perfect environment for a week-night dinner, a meandering meal with old friends or a big night out. Open for lunch and dinner daily with an extensive bar program that includes specialty cocktails made from fresh ingredients, a wide selection of craft beers, local beers and Lazy Dog's own house beer selection. Lazy Dog is proud to be a neighborhood culinary destination that cultivates happy guests and be the place for communities to celebrate mealtime together.
Click on the links below to see what makes working at Lazy Dog so great!
Lazy Dog Trailer
Inside our Scratch Kitchen
Lazy Dog Featured in Top 10 Emerging Brands
- Full Service / Fine Dining:
- High School degree or better
- 2 year(s): 2 years full-service restaurant experience a plus
Apply on company website