Regional Director of Operations
Job SummaryResponsible for the overall success of a property in guest and associate satisfaction, quality assurance and revenue generation.
- Minimum Five years hospitality experience with a focus on multi property operations
- Multiple brand knowledge preferred
- Extensive hotel financial knowledge
- Five years supervising managers who have P&L responsibility and make employment decisions
- Computer skills: Basic knowledge required. Hilton and Marriott Revenue Management Systems, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook experience preferred.
- Must be able to lift and carry 30 pounds, push and pull 50 pounds
- Must be able to sit or stand for extended periods of time
- Must maintain a valid Drivers License and Motor Vehicle Insurance.
- Must be able to speak and read English.
- Must display professionalism, honesty and trustworthiness at all times.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with property GM & DOS; Regional 1-1-1Teams, fellow RDOs and Corporate Staff; Brand Representatives and Support; Key Ownership Contacts
- Possesses excellent analytical skills and the ability to effectively communicate (verbal, written) recommendations based on analysis
- Possesses strong deductive and inductive reasoning, and be able to translate the results into actions
- Possesses attention to detail and follows through to conclusion
- Ability to promptly respond to multiple request and meet deadlines as required
- Possesses organizational skills and able to prioritize tasks
- Ability to work in a multi-task environment
- Ability to make sound decisions with minimal supervision and be proactive rather and reactive
- Ability to take initiative towards learning new tools and processes
- Promotes an Associate focused environment
- Develops and leverages internal and external partnerships and networks to maximize the achievement of business goals
- Holds team members accountable for results
- Develops and implements multi year business and profitable growth strategies for a region to deliver increased market share by managing financial performance, assessing economic factors, demographics trends, and competitive strategy, enhancing the brand; and leveraging relationships
- Ensures unbeatable excellence in all brand and LBA standards
- Ensures acquisition of competitive talent for a region, partnering in development of company human resources initiatives and promoting opportunities to attract and retain a high performing diverse workforce
- Analyzes and mitigates risk to the region by proactively monitoring internal and external risk opportunities to the company, developing a action plan, and utilizing the regional team to execute the plan
- Manages overall financial performance of the region by analyzing and reconciling financial reports, determining trends and areas of opportunity, advising others on cost control methods, and resolving budgetary issues
- Provides overall direction for a region by analyzing business objectives and guest needs; developing, communicating, building support for, and implementing business strategies plans, and practices
- Cultivates an environment where associates respect and adhere to company standards of integrity and ethics
- Add's value to LBA Hospitality by focusing on improving total revenues and RevPAR
- Facilitates participation in all training programs
- Focuses on local sales efforts and QA improvement
- Evaluates the performance of each property
- Creates strategies for region that align with the company's strategies and lead to the achievement of business priorities. Pursues initiatives and opportunities that will support the companies strategies
- Promotes reputation and social responsibility
- Builds and sustains an environment where adherence to and reinforcement of the highest standards of integrity and ethics are the norm
- Demonstrates creativity and strength in the face of change, obstacles and adversity
- Position is Corporate office or Field-based
- Priorities and workloads are subject to change requiring flexibility and the acceptance of non-routine assignments.
- Night and weekend work may be required to meet specific deadlines and commitments
- Extensive travel (75-80%) required
VICE PRESIDENT - OPERATIONS
Apply on company website