Lee Memorial Hospital is seeking an experienced RN to fill their newly created Clinical Order Coordinator position. This is a part time position. The ideal candidate will have an ER or Radiology background to be most successful in this role.
Requirements:Educational Requirements Degree/Diploma Obtained Program of Study Required/
Preferred and/or Experience Requirements Minimum Years Required Area of Experience Required/
Preferred and/or 3 Years Critical Care Nursing Required Additional Requirements State of Florida Licensure Requirements Licenses Required/
Preferred and/or Registered Nurse License Required Certifications/Registration Requirements Certificates/Registrations Required/
• Demonstrated ability to manage and prioritize multiple activities while working in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be detail oriented and have a high degree of organizational skills.
• Demonstrate interpersonal skills and leadership capability to align various functions and facilitate completion of activities.
• Must maintain a professional level and promote the well-being of the patient, as well as team work among healthcare and patient service providers.
• Operates basic office equipment, such as FAX, phone, computer, copier, and scanner; Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Apply on company website