Join our team of mission-driven and compassionate caregivers and be part our journey to Exceptional Patient Experience.
Responsible for providing an excellent customer experience while ensuring patient care is delivered safely, effectively and efficiently. This position is responsible for the collection of patient health data and the safe delivery and documentation of selected acts such as administration of treatments and medications. Responsible for collecting data either directly or telephonically in a systematic and ongoing manner, which is based on patient response to treatments, medications and changes in condition. Responsible for the implementation of patient care and patient education, which follows providers orders or falls under the guidance and discretion of a registered nurse, while incorporating knowledge of patient's age and cultural diversity. This position ensures that the care delivered is safe and meets the requirements of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, licensure, regulatory agencies and Lee Health policies and procedures. Responsible for professional communication, patient education and collaboration with other health care team members to ensure the achievement of desired patient outcomes.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Graduate of accredited Practical/Vocational Nursing Program
- Less than 1 year of Physician Practice/Outpatient experience
Additional: State of Florida Licensure Requirements
- Licensed Practical Nurse
- BLS (American Heart Association / Basic Life Support)
- Above average written and verbal communication skills. Adaptable and participative with technological changes. Proficient use of Electronic Health Record (EHR) preferred. Early/late hours and/or weekends may be required.
Apply on company website