Lee Health is looking for TALENTED and CARING Registered Respiratory Therapists to join our AMAZING team. We are a well-respected health system dedicated to providing a caring, compassionate, safe and healthy environment.
Now is the best time to join our caring, compassionate rehab team at Lee Health in Fort Myers, Naples, and Cape Coral, Florida. Not only will you get to work for the largest non-profit Hospital System in Florida, but most importantly, you will also be a part of a team of Caring People, Inspiring Health.
To meet our growing needs, we are offering up to $32,000 in relocation/sign on bonuses and an exceptional hiring package for qualified candidates selected to join our team!
Administers all therapeutic, diagnostic, and mechanical modalities under the purview of Respiratory Care Services, for which the Therapist has demonstrated appropriate proficiency, and has been documented as competent to perform these procedures. All of the criteria-based duties within this document will be performed according to established policies, procedures and guidelines within the department and the hospital. Responsibility for the delivery of Respiratory Care to patients of all age groups, to include all therapeutic treatments, oxygen therapy, arterial blood gas draws and analysis, ventilator management, and airway management. May assess staff blood gas competencies if qualified as a ""Technical Consultant"
- BS required to perform duties of a Technical Consultant
- New graduates of accreditied COARC respiratory therapy program accepted
- Registered Respiratory Therapist License
- RRT (Registered Respiratory Therapist)
- BLS (American Heart Association / Basic Life Support)
- ACLS (American Heart Association / Advanced Cardiac Life Support)
- ACLS, PALS, NRP appropriate to population served.
- ACLS, PALS, NRP can be obtained within 6 months of hire.
Apply on company website