SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Physical Therapist you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Lee's Summit Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services HCA Healthcare. At LSMC we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- Paid Personal Leave
- Tuition Assistance/Reimbursement Programs
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited school
- Current Missouri Physical Therapy License or a Missouri temporary license required upon hire. Temporary license is only valid for 90 days, Missouri Physical Therapy license must be obtained prior to expiration of temporary license.
- Current BLS certification required upon hire.
- New graduates from accredited schools may apply but must have temporary license upon hire.
- Orthopedic and Spine Center,
- Level II stroke designation
- Cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more;
- Rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine;
- Women's services;
- Surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services;
- The Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical Center.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website