DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Lee's Summit Medical Center is seeking a passionate Registered Nurse to join their Medical Telemetry team!
FT Day Shift
*$5,000 Sign-On Bonus Available
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others?
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? J
ump-start your career in our Medical/Telemetry department.
Submit your application today!
AboutLee's Summit Medical Center
Lee's Summit Medical Center serves Lee's Summit and surrounding areas. The 80 -bed advanced technology facility is both a Joint Commission Chest Pain Certified Hospital and a Joint Commission Certified Primary Stroke Center. All services are supported by a medical staff of more than 300 physicians representing over 40 specialties, by more than 500 highly trained staff members and more than 50 volunteers.
Additional features include an Emergency Department with 14 private treatment rooms; Orthopedic and Spine Center, cardiovascular services with a cardiac catheterization lab, cardiac rehabilitation, vascular surgery and more; rehabilitation services with physical, occupational and speech therapy and sports medicine; women's services; surgical service, including bariatrics, orthopedics, colorectal and robotic assisted procedures; imaging services; the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at Lee's Summit Medical Center; and more.
HCA is dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues. We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious RN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
About the Unit:
- 54 Bed Unit
- 1:4 Nurse / Patient Ratio
- 12 Hour Shifts (3 shifts a week / rotating weekend schedule)
- Complex Cardio and Complex Surgical patients
- Challenging and rewarding unit with strong culture of cohesive teamwork
- Opportunity to get certified!
The Top 3 Reason's Employees love working on this Unit:
- Culture of Department/Hospital
- Ability to give state of the art care
At HCA, you have options. You can choose from a variety of benefits to create a customizable plan. You have the ability to enroll in several medical coverage plans including vision and dental. You can even select additional al la carte benefits to meet all your needs. Enroll in our Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), 401k, flex spending accounts for medial and childcare needs, and participate in our tuition reimbursement and student loan repayment programs.
Summary of the Position:
- The role of the Registered Nurse is to perform patient care under the direction of the Nurse Manager/Director.
- The Registered Nurse provides therapeutic and administrative services necessary for the care of the patient, and in support of the mission of Lee's Summit Medical Center.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications.
If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our managers.
Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
- BSN preferred.
- Must have a current MO RN license upon hire or a current multistate RN license.
- If only a multistate RN license is provided upon hire, a MO RN license will be required within 90 days of employment.
- BLS required upon hire and ACLS within 6 months of hire.
- NIH Stroke Scale certification required within 90 days of hire and annually within the fiscal year.
- Shall document a minimum of eight (8) hours of cerebrovascular (stroke) related continuing nursing education per fiscal year
- At least 1 year nursing experience required
Interested in learning more about this or other RN positions at LSMC? Contact Johna at 816-401-3382 or Johna.Koelzer@HCAHealthcare.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website