We are seeking a dependable Truck Accessories Installer who has a passion for quality work and customer satisfaction. Your work will include installing aftermarket vehicle accessories like hitches, step bars, truck covers, grill guards, lift kits, lights and similar items.
- Prior experience with vehicle accessories and installation
- Customer Service focus
- Familiar with aftermarket vehicle accessories
- Paint and body shop experience is useful
- Ability to think critically and find solutions
- Capable of standing, lifting and handling equipment weighing up to 60 pounds.
- Good driving record
- Honest, trustworthy and dependable
- Training provided
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance (after 90 days) and a 401K program with a company match (after 60 days)
A pre-employment drug screen is required.
This role is not just a job but an opportunity for you to build a career with one of the leading companies in our industry. Come build your career with us!
Established in the Blue Ridge foothills of North Carolina in 1963, Leonard Buildings and Truck Accessories is a privately owned retailer, manufacturer and distributor whose product lines include storage buildings, cargo and utility trailers, truck covers and accessories, playhouses, pet and animal structures. We serve our residential, commercial and government customers through our 59 factory outlet stores in the five-state region of North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia and Tennessee.
To learn more about our business, please visit our website at www.leonardusa.com.
Apply on company website