Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security. Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo SpA which employs more than 45,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. For additional information on DRS, please visit our website at www.leonardodrs.com.
DRS Sustainment Systems Inc.
DRS Sustainment Systems, Inc. (DRS-SSI) is a Leonardo DRS Line of Business (LOB) headquartered in St. Louis, MO. It is a full service supplier of diversified defense systems, products and support for the U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) and other international defense customers. From conceptual design through manufacturing to integrated logistics support, DRS-SSI has a more than 50-year tradition of providing quality systems and products while meeting customer's demands for innovation, efficiency and quality. The business unit also includes a 100-acre heavy equipment manufacturing facility in West Plains, MO. The performance of DRS-SSI's St. Louis operation has been recognized by the Government and industrial customers with numerous awards including: Preferred Supplier Certification, Medallion of Service Award, Intelligence and Electronic Warfare Certification of Recognition, and Blue Ribbon Awards. We operate on a 9/80 work schedule.
Job Location – Saint Louis, MO
DRS Sustainment Systems is seeking a Full Time Government Property Administrator I. This ideal candidate will manage and control all Government and Customer owned property within DRS.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages and controls all Government and Customer owned property within DRS
- Performs incoming processing for U.S. Government and Customer owned property per ISO procedures
- Ensure that all U.S. Government and Customer owned Property is put into the correct tracking system and file all incoming documentation
- Maintain control of Government and Customer Property in their selective electronic systems, such as Air Force and Army CAV's system and Lockheed Martin's ADIS system
- Ensure that all requisitioned parts are only used for the appropriate program for which they were in support of. Input all transactions in the appropriate tracking system and report any anomalies
- Responsible for the Government Stores Area. Keeping it secure and keeping records of where all parts are located
- Responsible for all Inventories and Audits. This includes any DCMA audit or request yearly. Schedule sampling inventories throughout the year and report results to DCMA and all Program Customers as completed.
- Responsible for all U.S. Government shippers and verify that they have the correct authority for shipment as well as confirmation from all parties included
- Work closely with our Contracts department in closing out any Government Contract by supplying them the information needed so property can be transferred or dispositioned correctly
- Responsible for control of all Scrap and Excess Inventory being put into the Government Plant Clearance Automated Reutilizations Screening System (PCARSS) a government requirement
- Responsible for ensuring all instructions from the Plant Clearance Officer are followed for the disposition process. This will include doing the demolitions of Munitions parts (dis-assembly)
- Prepare all reports upon request by the Government, Customer or DRS personal
- Support, communicate and defend the mission, values and culture of the company
- Associated Degree or equivalent combination of education and 2 years of experience
- Must be familiar with Government reporting
- Must have the ability to present information and respond to questions from management or the Government
- Must have adequate computer skills including MS applications
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be certified fork lift operator
- Must have security clearance or be willing to apply and obtain appropriate level of security clearance to support job functions
Leonardo DRS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. #LSY
Apply on company website