Job ID: 99386
The Leonardo DRS Land Electronics business provides C4I Network computing and integrated situational awareness, as well as state-of-the-art embedded diagnostics, vehicle power management and combat vehicle integration products and services.Job Summary
In this role, you will need to be a strong leader with demonstrated project management skills. You must be a self-starter, capable of developing and achieving organizational and program objectives, and must be able to interface with all levels of internal and external management, including supplier management. You will lead special activities and be the liaison between the Operations Program Manager(s), Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and other functional leads, and the Supply Chain organization in support of the Customer / Campaign.
This position requires an individual who will be able to exert influence and have an effect on the overall objectives and long-range goals of the program and the program IPT team. You are the acknowledged expert on all supply chain issues and their impact on the enterprise programs. The position requires an individual who is persistent in influencing others to execute their responsibilities on time and escalates as requires to achieve schedules.
The MPM is the acknowledged expert on all supply chain issues and their impact on the enterprise programs. The MPM is expected to be comfortable and able to conduct face-to-face, telephone, and email communications professionally.
The MPM is also expected to learn and, subsequently, know when and how to ask for assistance, and know when and how to escalate issues and concerns.
The MPM must be adaptable and able to quickly adapt plans to changing goals and requirements in a dynamic environment.
- Mentor, coach and trainer to the Buyer/Planner's
- Work closely with the IPT to create common schedule based on Material Requirements Planning (MRP)
- Work with IPT teams to manage supplier performance and ensure on-time delivery
- Balance strategic thinking with tactical application of strategies to meet Operational and Program requirements
- Collaborate with supply chain functions for support as needed
- Monitor performance metrics and proactively act to address program and functional issues
- Develop and execute risk/opportunity plans to meet program objectives.
- Help manage supply chain performance metrics for the IPTs
- Work with IPT's and functional stakeholders to develop solutions to issues preventing PR/PO placement
- Coordinate technical problem solving at the supplier facilities
- Briefing management on project status, schedule & supply chain health
- Ability to translate fluctuations in factory demand into executable plans with Supply Chain and our suppliers
- Support/Expedite quick-turn procurements for EMD, Production start-up phase and AOC's
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in Supply Chain, Project/Program Management, Finance, Operations or other relevant professional experience:
- Experience in an Integrated Product Team (IPT)/Cross functional team, including leadership roles)
- Strong ability to analyze data and make data driven decisions
- Ability to lead in an Integrated Program Team (IPT) environment
- Experience with supply chain and related systems, procurement, MRP
- Experience in managing requirements to a schedule
- Experience making presentations (verbal and/or written) to key stakeholders
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Advanced problem solving experience
- Able to coordinate strategies and manage tactical execution
- Experience interfacing with all levels of internal management
- Experience in supplier management, subcontract management or purchasing
- Negotiation experience
- Working knowledge of FAR/DFAR requirements
- CPSR working knowledge
Apply on company website