LEONARDO DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Washington, DC, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo, which employs more than 70,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture that rewards performance. For additional information on DRS, please visit our website at www.leonardodrs.com.
LEONARDO DRS Electro Optical Infrared Systems (EOIS) has locations in Dallas, TX, Melbourne, FL, and Cypress, CA. We develop, manufacture, and support infrared and electro-optical solutions for soldiers, ground vehicles and airborne platforms. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a business culture that rewards performance.
Employing the world's brightest. Supporting the world's bravest.
Develop plans, schedules and budgets to meet contractual requirements for our Advanced Programs and Technology business area.
Primary & Essential Accountabilities
Basic Qualifications and Required Skills
- U.S. Citizenship is required
Bachelor's degree and related technical training with 5+ years directly related experience Electro-Optical Infrared (EOIR) industry (or equivalent combination of
education/training and experience).
- Experience working on new product development
- Working knowledge of the DoD product development lifecycle and Government contracting requirements
- May require advanced degree or certifications in area of expertise.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop plans, schedules and budgets to meet contractual requirements for a large program or several portions of a
- more complex program
- Establish complex program plans and conduct in-depth research to define program requirements
- Interface with all levels of the customer, vendors and internal departments to coordinate deliverables, budgets and schedules
- Develop new methods for tracking and reporting program status statistics
- Make recommendations to management on changes as appropriate Assists bid and proposals efforts
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Travel up to 10%
Only candidates that meet the qualifications as outlined above will be contacted for further information.
LEONARDO DRS is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital or veteran status, or any other category protected by federal, state or local law. #EOIS
Apply on company website