Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 47,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. Leonardo DRS is committed to being an employer of choice of a highly qualified, diverse, effective, and productive workforce.
For additional information on Leonardo DRS, please visit our website at www.LeonardoDRS.com.
Position Location – Melbourne, FL
Position Summary – Program Finance Analyst
Analyze, plan and understand the company's financial position, support, baseline planning, and actual cost verification, preparation of estimates at completion (EAC), variance analysis, workforce projections, revenue and profit forecasting. Provide general support to the Program Manager/Program Team with business and financial analysis as well as financial reports for Site Management.
Primary & Essential Accountabilities
• Understand how job costs are collected and billed on all contract types
• Ability to work on cross-functional teams
• Establish, develop and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external customers
• Support negotiations with the government, industry prime contractors and foreign customers
• Conduct analytical studies, monitor trends and interpret the results
• Support government compliance and audit activities
• Develop an understanding of the Standards of Conduct to include: conflicts of interests; improper practices; liability and
• Develop an understanding of contract design and structure to include: FFP; CPIF; CPFF; CPAF; BOA; IDIQ; Foreign
Military Sale (FMS); and International Direct Commercial Sale (DCS), and, competitive and sole source procurements
• Ability to grasp generally accepted accounting principles and develop a working knowledge of the cost accounting
standards (CAS) and IFRS
• Supports proposal preparations including: bid/no-bid requirements; cost estimating; pricing; RFP review; risk mitigation;
• Develop an understanding of the source selection evaluation process to include cost and price analysis, discussions,
debriefings and protest
• Program and finance: Basis of Estimate (BOE) preparation; budget preparation, reporting and management; cost &
variance analysis; Earned Value Management Systems (EVMS); Estimate at Completion (EAC); cash
management/working capital; forecasting; contractual reporting (CDRL, EVM, cost and pricing, C/SSR); risk
management; return on investment (ROI); audit preparation and management; and program review preparation
• Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or related field
• MA/MS is highly desirable
• Developing knowledge of the FAR, DFAR, CAS & SOX
• Ability to understand financial analysis principles and have financial analysis skills
• Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite , MS Project, Visio, Oracle, Pro Pricer)
Leonardo DRS and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #EOIS
Apply on company website