Leonardo DRS is a leading supplier of integrated products, services and support to military forces, intelligence agencies and prime contractors worldwide. Focused on defense technology, we develop, manufacture and support a broad range of systems for mission critical and military sustainment requirements, as well as homeland security.
Headquartered in Arlington, VA, the Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Leonardo S.p.A. which employs more than 47,000 people worldwide. We offer a competitive compensation package and a business culture which rewards performance. Leonardo DRS is committed to being an employer of choice of a highly qualified, diverse, effective, and productive workforce.
For additional information on Leonardo DRS, please visit our website at www.LeonardoDRS.com.
Perform and support verification testing of thermal imaging systems. Design and develop test equipment, methods, and procedures to verify specification compliance. We pride ourselves on our culture of friendliness and teamwork here at DRS. Our Engineers find their work environments unique as they are not locked into a single task. You will be involved in processes from start to finish with opportunities for exploration! Desirable 9/80 work schedule.
Primary & Essential Accountabilities
- Support verification testing requirements for thermal imaging systems
- Design, develop, analyze, document and support testing of products, systems or subsystems
- May use computer-aided engineering or other design/analysis software in the performance of assignments
- Ability to work independently under supervision of others
- Perform root cause analysis and recommend corrective action
- Regular reporting of progress and status
- Completion of assigned task on time and meeting technical requirements
- Communicate clearly (written and oral) with other company personnel and the customer as required
- Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or Related technical field
- 0 - 3 years of experience
Leonardo DRS and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #EOIS
Apply on company website