Job ID: 102268
The Electro Optical Infrared Systems (EOIS) line of business within DRS has locations in Dallas, TX, Melbourne, FL, and Cypress, CA. EOIS develops, manufactures, and supports infrared and electro-optical solutions for soldiers, ground vehicles and airborne platforms. We offer an exciting and challenging work environment, a competitive salary and benefits package, and a business culture that rewards performance.
Employing the world's brightest. Supporting the world's bravest.Location
- Dallas, Texas
- 2nd Shift Hours: 3pm - 12:30pm
As a leading supplier of infrared (IR) imaging , DRS, NIS – Texas is seeking a process technician who will be responsible for processing semiconductor materials. used to manufacture IR Focal Plane Arrays. This position will be accountable for process equipment operation, qualification and production output. Position is critical to success of DRS IR Focal Plane Arrays.Basic Qualifications and Required Skills
• Education: High School Diploma
• Experience: 2+
• Good communication skills (oral and written)
• Follow written work instruction
• Must exhibit excellent attention and strict adherence to details
• Work under minimal supervision
• Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish assigned goals
• Serve as a resource to others in the resolution of complex problems and issues
• Be a self-starter and demonstrate good decision making ability
• Must maintain a safe work environment by adhering to all safety procedures including those which govern the handling of materials, chemicals, tools, and equipment (WHMIS)
• Proper use of required PPE
• May periodically assist in orienting and training lower level employees
• May participate in LEAN Events, “Six S” activities, action teams etc.
• Support, communicate, reinforce and defend the mission, values and culture of the organization
• Understanding of equipment and processes utilized in fabricating semiconductor materials
• Wafer Fabrication Clean Room Experience
• Wafer Handling
• Operation of Photolithography Wafer Fabrication Equipment
• Become certified for all Processing tools in assigned area
• Perform advanced-level functions, which may include: the operation and certification on more than 1 tool in more than one of the manufacturing areas.
• Able to assist eng. with basic tool and process issues including special quals and tests
• Able to train peers to certification on tools and processes according to published documentation
• Must be able to access production tools, such as floor management systems, SPC, and tool management.
• Interpret Process Flow Instructions and other written or verbal instructions
• Responsible and accountable for producing quality work to prescribed standards, with a focus on continuous improvement to meet customer commitments on schedule, within budget and to SPC standard practices
• Must be able to perform all aspects of inspection- in process
• Accountable for the on time maintenance of all Safety, ESD and process certifications
• Accountable for time management including: arrival and departure, adherence to breaks & lunch policies, and other activities in order to achieve objectives
• Accountable for good communications with all employees showing dignity and respect for others this includes pass downs to peers, and communicating with supervision and other support groups on tool or process issues.
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to be on feet 40% of timeWork Conditions
• Must be able to work in a class 100 Clean room environment and wear full body smock, hair net, safety glasses and required shoes
Leonardo DRS, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #EOIS
Apply on company website