Provide daily help desk support for stores and end users with a focus on providing outstanding customer service. Troubleshoot and repair issues with PC hardware and software, printers/copiers, and phones. Setup and configure new computers and new users. Provide phone support for escalated Store POS, Water Test PC, WAN, and phone line issues. Handle escalations for issues that were unable to be resolved by 1st level help desk technicians or require urgent attention.
- Provide outstanding customer service to stores and end users by being available for inbound/outbound calls for at least 90% of your scheduled phone time each day.
- Further increase customer service by consistently logging tickets for all calls, IM and walk-ins' requests.
- Maintain a high level of efficiency by achieving SLAs.
- Support New Store setup process by ensuring that each new store has all I.T. related tasks completed prior to their soft opening.
- Assist with training and supporting the professional growth of junior staff members.
- 3 years help desk experience.
- 3 years of PC hardware experience, including building PCs from scratch.
- 2-3 years of experience with installing and configuring Windows XP & 7.
- 2-3 years of POS hardware and software support.
- 2-3 years of experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, & Outlook)
- 2-3 years of experience supporting remote users in a WAN and VPN environment.
- 2-3 years of experience using PC imaging and antivirus software.
- IBM iSeries operations experience a plus.
Apply now and take advantage of Leslie's competitive salary. Additionally, we offer comprehensive and flexible benefit packages, including healthcare/dental/vision, paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays, 401K with a company match, team member discounts at our retail stores, and most importantly, career advancement opportunities!
Leslie's is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.
Learn more about Leslies at LPM Jobs (https://lesliespool.com/jobs.html).
Apply on company website