Our number one priority is the health and safety of our associates and their families, our partners, our communities and our customers. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodation consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company pursuant to applicable law.
About the Opportunity
Responsible for the design, functionality, performance and reliability of Leslie's in-store applications. Oversee the development and implementation of In-Store system and IT initiatives. Establish and implement policies and procedures for the use and support of all systems. Research new technologies and make recommendations on their potential usage in supporting the organizations objectives. Participate in strategic planning and the budgeting process. Mentor and develop IT staff, and oversee the planning and implementation of related projects to insure their successful completion. Work with vendor and business partners to ensure the best pricing and quality products and services.
- Develop a multi-year strategic plan / roadmap for all in-store applications.
- Identify business requirements and manage the SDLC to ensure a smooth deployment for:
- Oracle Xstore Releases
- Oracle Xstore application enhancements
- Support Oracle XBRi application
- All other Xstore Releases that occur in Fiscal 2019
- Work with third-party services for Help Desk to identify trends in Xstore application related support calls to determine opportunities for future modifications/improvements to improve the store end user experience.
- Support the transition to Windows 10 for Xstore software image to ensure that Xstore functionality is not affected.
- Develop scoping, planning, development and support of Water Test and Mobile application across all stores
- Supporting Oracle Relate 2.0 CRM for customers(store and online) management
- Support OmniChannel programs and capabilities for customer
- Work with direct reports to ensure successful completion of their Objectives and Outcomes.
- Partner with internal teams to support Store applications and technologies (Business Intelligence, eCommerce, enterprise systems(JDA) and IT security and infrastructure.
- Partner and present findings to executive leadership team
- Support company and IT initiatives as defined by the IT Strategic Plan.
- Seek out opportunities to attend user groups or participate in training sessions as it relates to areas of responsibility.
- Assist develop plan for IT modernization and Digital transformation of exsting legacy application and systems
- Degree in MIS or related field.
- 5 years of retail experience (pool supply industry preferred).
- 3 years of Digital transformation and modernization experience
- 3 years of Cloud platforms experience and develop strategies for stores systems modernization
- 5 years of POS application support (Oracle Xstore)
- 5 years of PC hardware experience.
- 3 years of POS hardware and software support.
- 5 years of experience managing people.
- 5 years of experience managing large projects and vendors.
- 3 years of experience managing the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment
Apply now and take advantage of Leslie's competitive salary. Additionally, we offer comprehensive and flexible benefit packages, including healthcare/dental/vision, paid vacation/sick time, paid holidays, 401K with a company match, team member discounts at our retail stores, and most importantly, career advancement opportunities!
Leslie's is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.
Learn more about Leslies at LPM Jobs (https://lesliespool.com/jobs.html).
Apply on company website