Distribution Center safety precautions include a dedicated Safety Officer, temperature scans, frequent sanitizing, and masks and gloves for team members. Immediate employment opportunities.
Our number one priority is the health and safety of our associates and their families, our partners, our communities and our customers. Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment. If you are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or sincerely-held religious beliefs, we will consider requests for reasonable accommodation consistent with our policy, and where we are able to provide such accommodations without undue hardship to the company pursuant to applicable law.
The Forklift Operator is responsible for the accurate storing, shipping, and receiving of products to meet company standards of safety, security, and productivity. The Forklift Operator will be required to perform various functions including receiver/checker, order filler/picker, forklift operator, and quality auditor. Further responsibilities include safe and efficient operation of any material handling equipment required to perform his/her daily functions.
A Forklift Operator has some experience in warehousing and can operate 1 or more pieces of equipment.
- Receiving/Put-Away - Unload inbound shipments safely and move products to storage locations. Prior to product storage, count all products, compare to manifest, and check all shipments for damage. Report shortages, damages, and mis-shipments on the appropriate form and forward them to the supervisor. Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas.
- Order Picking - Efficiently pick customer orders for shipment, ensuring that the correct number and type of product is selected. Carry or transport orders to proper staging locations.
- Quality - Ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Report quality variances.
- Loading - Efficiently move product from staging or storage areas into trailers. Ensure all product is safely stacked, wrapped and loaded in compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Equipment - Safely and efficiently operate forklift or other material handling equipment as required, and assist in the loading or unloading of merchandise as needed. Use radio frequency equipment for picking, receiving, and storing functions as needed.
- Inventory - Assist in physical inventories. Ensure proper stock rotation.
- Safety/Sanitation/Security - Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area. Assist in maintaining the security of the distribution center. Perform or assist in building, grounds, and equipment maintenance as required. Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety. Comply with OSHA and MSDS standards.
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is required for employment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Complete a forklift training course and operating material handling is an important skill
- Capable of sitting, standing, and walking for an extended period of time
- Follow direction
- Familiarity with computers and radiofrequency equipment is beneficial
- High school diploma preferred
- 6 months warehouse experience preferred
- Background check and drug test required
In The Swim is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.
Take advantage of our competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
Apply on company website