The Sales Manager oversees the sales development and performance for all customer accounts including our Exclusive Brands product lines distributed by Horizon Spa & Pool Parts. The Sales Managers primary responsibility is to develop a sales team that meets or exceed sales plans, profitability plans, customer service, performance and operating standards, and increase market share. The Sales Manager will have good working relationships with customer base, national distribution partners, independent sales reps, and their builder/retailer customers to maintain existing revenue and stimulate additional revenue and sales opportunities. The support portion of this position involves active technical sales and support of the product as well as evaluating, defending, and administrating warranty claims. Auto and air travel is required for purposes of visiting current and potential customers, training, marketing events, trade shows, and additional needs as assigned.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in....
In addition, the Sales Manager is responsible for developing and executing strategies to maximize sales and profitability opportunities. The Sales Manager will assist in developing action plans to produce results and uses the resources available to ensure budgets are achieved. Additional responsibilities include assisting the sales team in training sales techniques and product knowledge with the goal of growing sales for each specific business segment by double digits. The Sales Manager should utilize the consultative approach to learn the current and desired environment in the discovery process, and deliver solutions that exceed customer expectations meeting their needs. Lastly, the Sales Manager establishes the expectation of providing excellent team building and customer service through personal example, clear expectations, and accountability.
- Responsible for driving double digit sales and profitability growth compared to prior fiscal year along Exclusive Brands segments while achieving sales and GM budget expectations, gaining market share, new customer growth, retention and building customer relationships.
- Provide superior customer service (graded at a 95% rate or higher through company surveys) by delivering engaging and effective sessions as well as responding quickly and effectively to customer requests.
- Accountable for Sales and Profitability performance in the following areas:
- Gross Margin
- Annual customer spend
- Develops sales plans and strategies for review and approval of immediate supervisor.
- Provide support/training and coaching to sales team to encourage skill development, improve performance, increase retention, and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Responsible for developing and executing inventory forecast plans and purchase orders for all products within Exclusive Brands including but not limited to PAL Lighting, NEMO, and Underwater Magic.
- Responsible for all Loss Prevention procedures including, but not limited to, computers, cell phones, reports, Exclusive Brands inventory, etc.
- Develops executable and measure action plans to reduce dead and clearance inventory for Exclusive Brands
- Promotes and evaluates the sales performance in all business components through customer satisfaction and service, salesmanship and commercial standards measures
Horizon Spa & Pool Parts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Apply on company website