Are you ready to join a stable retail organization with an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth? With our extensive onsite paid training, we teach you everything you need to know to help our customers maintain and enjoy their pools and spas.
About the Opportunity
Assist customers by providing product and service information via phone, email, or chat. Remain flexible to resolve product and service question or escalations.
- Answering the phone in a friendly and professional manner.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Follow up on customer challenges with customer and necessary departments.
- Maintain a 50% or better hijack rate.
- Contribute to team projects and be accountable to finish any assigned tasks.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing any related results or additional tasks as needed.
- Continued demonstration of willingness to continue to learn and ask questions about products, processes, and overall industry.
- Computer efficacy in regards systems used by our department; MAO, SalesForce, JDA, Google, and Microsoft Office.
- Being a good team-member and serving the customer is our main focus.
- Extreme attention to accuracy and detail orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- History of good attendance and work habits.
- Able to work a flexible work schedule and weekends.
Since 1963, we have aimed to deliver quality products through superior customer service. As a steadily growing organization, with a presence in 35 states, we recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team. Our internal promotion and advancement structure is unsurpassed: the vast majority of all open management positions are filled from talent within our company.
Leslie's recognizes a critical component to our continued success is our people. Leslie's is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.
Learn more about Leslie at LPM Jobs (lesliespool.com).
Apply on company website