Are you ready to join a stable retail organization with an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth? With our extensive onsite paid training, we teach you everything you need to know to help our customers maintain and enjoy their pools and spas.
Our Retail Team consists of talented pool professionals and sales associates that strive to provide expert assistance to our customers in maintaining and improving their pools and spas. We are the most reliable and trusted in the industry. Many of our team members began their careers in entry level roles and have advanced to high level management positions.
About the Opportunity
The Seasonal Lead Sales Associate will provide superior customer service to our customers and support the Store Manager in all facets of retail operations to ensure the store is operating at optimal performance.
- Greet and assist customers with their pool and spa care needs
- Accurately and timely complete sales transactions using the POS system
- Maintain a welcoming store environment
- Assist with merchandising and inventory control
- Position requires open and closing duties, including bank deposits
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, or currently attending High School
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Ability to complete required training
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have reliable transportation
Since 1963, we have aimed to deliver quality products through superior customer service. As a steadily growing organization, with a presence in 36 states, we recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team. Our internal promotion and advancement structure is unsurpassed: the vast majority of all open management positions are filled from talent within our company.
Leslie's recognizes a critical component to our continued success is our people. Leslie's is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.
Learn more about Leslies at LPM Jobs (lesliespool.com).
Apply on company website