With an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth, this seasonal opportunity can begin your career with Leslie's!
About the Opportunity
Seasonal Customer Service Representatives assist customers by providing product and service information via phone, email or chat. Our representatives remain flexible to resolve product and service questions or escalations.Inbound call processing to schedule requests for pool equipment service through the use of scheduling software. Will interact with CSR II & III, and Supervisor to resolve all customer service issues, and provide positive resolution for the Service Department.
- Maintain Aux time at 2 hours or less each day
- Maintain Average talk time of 2:30 mins or less
- Maintain daily call goal expectation
- Delighting customers by providing solutions to their pool needs
- Helping customers with order updates, fraud, logistics, online chat, email response, tracking, warranty, and returns (RMA) support, data entry
- Provide overflow assistance in placing new customer orders
- Schedule inbound service requests via scheduling software (minimum of 90 inbound calls per day)
- Communicate individual customer issues to appropriate personnel.
- Develop and maintain a positive working relationship with CSRs, Dispatchers and Retail Associates.
- Customer service and product knowledge
- Problem solving skills
- Phone skills
- Resolving conflict
- Excellent communication skills and proficiency with computers
Since 1963, we have aimed to deliver quality products through superior customer service. As a steadily growing organization, with a presence in 36 states, we recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team. Our internal promotion and advancement structure is unsurpassed: the vast majority of all open management positions are filled from talent within our company.
Leslie's recognizes a critical component to our continued success is our people. Leslie's is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.
Learn more about Leslies at LPM Jobs (lesliespool.com).
Apply on company website