With an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth, build your next career with the world's largest pool supply retailer!
Service Technician Team
- Enjoy the outdoors, while working at the residential homes and commercial locations of valued Leslie's customers
- Bring the visions of the pool industry to life through unique and valuable hands on assistance, sales, installations, and repairs of pool equipment
- Trucks, uniforms, and proper training provided to all Service Technicians
About the Opportunity
A Service Technician Assistant assists in the spring opening and winter closing services of pool equipment, including the installation and removal of safety and winter covers. Also assists technician with cleaning, folding and storing covers at customer's property. The assistant reports directly to the service technician to whom he/she has been assigned for the day.
- Providing assistance when necessary during the installation of various pool equipment
- Complying with all safety procedures, including safe work habits
- Ability to assist technician when necessary
- Must possess good verbal skills
Since 1963, we have aimed to deliver quality products through superior customer service. As a steadily growing organization, with a presence in 35 states, we recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team. Our internal promotion and advancement structure is unsurpassed: the vast majority of all open management positions are filled from talent within our company.
Leslie's is committed to infusing diversity into the workplace and providing opportunity to our military veterans and their families. Having a diverse and experienced team fuels innovation and creativity. We promote an expansive environment that supports differing perspectives, thoughts, ideas, cultures, and ways of life. Leslie's is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website