With an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth, build your next career with the world's largest pool supply retailer!
We offer our team competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
The Service Technician Team
Enjoy the outdoors, while working at the residential homes and commercial locations of valued Leslie's customers. Bring the visions of the pool industry to life through unique and valuable hands on assistance, sales, installations, and repairs of pool equipment. Trucks, uniforms, and proper training provided to all Service Technicians.
About the Opportunity
The Service manager oversees the performance of a Leslie's service district to ensure it is meeting or exceeding customer service standards, sales plans, performance and operating procedures, and all merchandising objectives. He/she assists in the development and is responsible for managing sales plans, profit margins, payroll, and all controllable expenses. Responsible for the effective execution of all company-developed programs. Trains and develops personnel on all required training programs, and establishes the expectation of providing excellent customer service through personal example and expectation. Need to have strong skill-set in electrical, HVAC, PVC Pipe, etc.
- Strategic leader with track record of success in the Pool Industry
- Min of 7 years of management experience
- Min of 7 years of leadership in the swimming pool service and repair industry preferred
- Highly desired to be a holder of a D35 or C53 license
- Assist in the development and management of sales plans, profit margins, payroll, and all controllable expenses
- Responsible for the effective execution of all company-developed programs
- Train and develop personnel on all required training programs
- Establish the expectation of providing excellent customer service through personal example
- Working knowledge of 110 volt and 220 volt electricity
- Installation, troubleshooting and repair of gas and electrical heaters
- Working knowledge of general plumbing hydraulics
- Repair of motors, filters, timers, pool cleaners, blowers, lights, automated pool systems, PVC plumbing, copper plumbing and galvanized plumbing-preferred plus
- NSPI Certification preferred, but not required
Since 1963, we have aimed to deliver quality products through superior customer service. As a steadily growing organization, with a presence in 36 states, we recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team. Our internal promotion and advancement structure is unsurpassed: the vast majority of all open management positions are filled from talent within our company.
Leslie's recognizes a critical component to our continued success is our people. Leslie's is committed to developing and fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion within our company and the communities we serve. A key aspect of building a great team is valuing ideas from many viewpoints, which is why we place a priority on identifying and hiring talented individuals from all backgrounds and perspectives.
Learn more about Leslies at LPM Jobs (lesliespool.com).
Apply on company website