Are you passionate about joining an organization with an 85% internal promotion rate and rapid company growth?
Are you self-motivated; enthusiastic and winning is your only option?
Are you a visionary, willing to learn and get a kick out of a new challenge?
If this sounds like you, build your career with the world's largest pool supply retailer today.
- Sales, installation and repair of swimming pool equipment for residential and commercial customers
- Interact with customers providing service, recommendations and general guidance
- Maintain a high standards in customer service and professional and ethical conduct
- Complying with all safety procedures, including safe working and driving habits
- Partner with Service Managers to ensure all company guidelines, policies, and procedures are met and exceeded
- Working knowledge of 110 volt and 220 volt electricity
- Installation, troubleshooting and repair of gas and electrical heaters
- Working knowledge of general plumbing and hydraulics
- Repair of motors, filters, timers, pool cleaners, blowers, lights, automated pool systems, chlorinators, backwash valves, PVC plumbing, copper plumbing, galvanized plumbing
- Repair suction problems as well as priming problems and high/low pressure problems
- Experience with acid washing pools
Our Field Service Technician Team enjoys the outdoors, while working at the residential homes and commercial locations of valued Leslie's customers. The Service Technicians bring the visions of the pool industry to life through unique and valuable hands on assistance, sales, installations, and repairs of pool equipment. Trucks, uniforms, and proper training are provided to all Service Technicians.
Since 1963, we have aimed to deliver quality products through superior customer service. As a steadily growing organization, with a presence in 35 states, we recognize that the most critical component to our continued success is our people. And as such, there is nothing we value more than the development and growth of our team. Our internal promotion and advancement structure is unsurpassed: the vast majority of all open management positions are filled from talent within our company.
Company Mission Statement; We are committed to being the world-class authority in pool and spa care, supported by our dedication to offer the best value across all channels and the highest quality of customer service, delivered through knowledge, integrity and friendliness.
Leslie's Core Tenants; Passion for Sales Growth, Superior Customer Service, Operational Excellence, A Great Place to Work, Value-Centric and Continuous Improvement.
We offer our employees competitive compensation, extensive paid training, comprehensive and flexible suite of benefits package, 401K with company match, team member discounts, rewards for top performers, and most importantly career advancement opportunities.
Leslie's is committed to infusing diversity into the workplace and providing opportunity to our military veterans and their families. Having a diverse and experienced team fuels innovation and creativity. We promote an expansive environment that supports differing perspectives, thoughts, ideas, cultures, and ways of life. Leslie's is an equal opportunity employer.
What are you wading for? Your career is here!
Keywords: Pools, Pool Repairs, Plumbing, Electrical, Installs, Heaters, Boilers, Pool Route, Minor Repairs, HVAC, Technician
Apply on company website