SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a CT Technologist today at LewisGale Hospital - Pulaski.
At LewisGale Hospitals, we want to ensure we meet your needs. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
· Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance and Student Loan Forgiveness Programs
· Paid Personal Leave
· 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
· Identity Theft Protection discounts
· Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
· Adoption Assistance
· Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the LewisGale Pulaski family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious CT Technologist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
What would you do in this role?
As a CT Technologist, you would operate CT equipment, to produce cross-sectional images of patients' bones, organs and tissue used to diagnose medical conditions. You will prepare patients for procedures by explaining the process and positioning the patient to capture optimal images requested by the physician.
· You will accurately interpret a physician's scanning instructions, administer contrast materials, prepare and operate the CT scan equipment.
· Assist the radiologist in administering medication and contrast agents, performing biopsies and all types of care to patients.
· Prepare examination rooms for CT scan and/or invasive procedures.
· Monitor inventory of supplies during room rotation and maintain room cleanliness.
· Graduate of an AMA approved School of Radiologic Technology.
· Basic Life Support Certification.
· ARRT-CT certification preferred.
· CT experience preferred.
Welcome to LewisGale Hospital Pulaski, a 92-bed hospital where we are a partner in patient healthcare – always putting patient needs first. Our advanced medical technology and highly skilled, compassionate medical professionals deliver the highest quality patient care – nationally recognized based on our patient outcomes. Our hospital is also home to the LewisGale Regional Cancer Center Pulaski – ranked in the top 10% of cancer centers in the country for HCA, our parent company. We are also an accredited chest pain center, providing life-saving care when you need it most.
Ethisphere has rated HCA Healthcare a World's Most Ethical Company since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. We will reach out to highly qualified candidates to schedule an interview. Please submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website