SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team. We are seeking a Per-Diem EVS Area Cleaner/Housekeeper for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now! LewisGale Hospital Pulaski (LGHP) is located in the beautiful mountainous region of Virginia. Pulaski is considered a neighbor to the Virginia Tech Hokie community and is a short 45 minute drive from Roanoke, VA. The HCA (Hospital Corporation of America) hospital is a 147-bed acute care facility with more than 350 employees and has been recognized by Joint Commission as a Top Performer. The medical staff includes a wide range of primary care and specialty care physicians, including Cardiology, Otolaryngology, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Urology and Oncology as well as Hospitalists. Duties for EVS Area Cleaner/Housekeeper include, but are not limited to:
- Cleans assigned areas in accordance with departmental policies as to frequency, effectiveness, and in accordance with infection control policies.
- Uses cleaning equipment and cleaning agents as taught in departmental meetings and according to guidelines.
- Collects and disposes of all infectious and non-infectious waste according to departmental infection control and hazardous materials policies and procedures.
- Unloads clean linen when delivered, stacks and delivers linen to appropriate areas as assigned.
- Removes soiled linen in accordance with departmental, infection control, and hazardous materials policies.
- High School Diploma or GED (preferred)
- One year of housekeeping experience (required)
- PRN (Per-Diem)
- Weekend & Holiday Requirements
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website