Physician Network Res Pool
Lexington Medical Center just completed South Carolina's largest hospital expansion, adding 8 new operating rooms and 71 inpatient beds giving a total of 485 beds, and is one of the most successful integrated healthcare systems in the Southeast. Lexington Medical Center is one of the top surgical centers in the region performing more than 23,000 surgeries each year. It anchors a health care network that includes six community medical centers and employs a staff of more than 6,500 health care professionals.
The network also has cardiovascular and oncology care affiliated with Duke Health, an occupational health center, the largest skilled nursing facility in the Carolinas, an Alzheimer's care center and more than 65 physician practices. Lexington Medical Center operates one of the busiest Emergency departments in South Carolina, treating nearly 85,000 patients each year.Job Summary
Provide hands on project/assignment based operational support to the Physician Network Resource Pool. Duties to include field training of new personnel, as well as providing service to critical project or location needs. Member of the patient care team. Responsible for providing nursing care to patients in a professional and courteous manner. Performs a wide variety of patient care activities and accommodative services for patients under the direction of the manager/provider in an outpatient setting.Minimum Qualifications
Minimum Education: Associate's Degree or Equivalent
Minimum Years of Experience: None.
Substitutable Education & Experience: None.
Required Certifications/Licensure: Current South Carolina license as a Registered Nurse;
Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Required Training: None.
- Maintains a high level of service delivery. Interacts by phone, correspondence or meetings with staff within and outside of the practice setting.
- Partners closely with PNRP management to fulfill incoming training requests, determine the organizational needs by position and provide organization and support for the LMC Physician Practice Network.
- Responsible for a variety of direct and indirect patient care duties necessary for service/training support. Ability to facilitate onsite training for new hire team members on a variety of job specific behaviors and development topics.
- Consolidate and summarize training feedback for new hire team members.
- Manage communication for all training activities.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
We are committed to offering quality, cost-effective benefits choices for our employees and their families:
- Day ONE medical, dental and life insurance benefits
- Health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Employees are eligible for enrollment into the 403(b) match plan day one. LHI matches dollar for dollar up to 6%.
- Employer paid life insurance – equal to 1x salary
- Employee may elect supplemental life insurance with low cost premiums up to 3x salary
- Adoption assistance
- LHI provides its full-time employees employer paid short-term disability and long-term disability coverage after 90 days of eligible employment
- Tuition reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan forgiveness
Equal Opportunity Employer
It is the policy of LMC to provide equal opportunity of employment for all individuals, and to remain compliant with applicable state and federal laws and regulations. LMC strives to provide a discrimination-free environment, and to recruit, select, on-board, and employ all employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, national origin, veteran status, or pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions, including but not limited to, lactation. LMC endeavors to upgrade and promote employees from within the hospital where possible and consistent with the employee's desires and abilities and the hospital's needs.
Apply on company website