Marketing Channel Analyst
Life Line Screening is a leader in the preventive healthcare market, providing screenings for stroke, cardiovascular disease and other chronic ailments to over 9 million people over 20 years. We provide our screening services through 13,000 community based events each year. To fill these events, Life Line Screening utilizes many channels inclusive of direct mail, T.V., social media, lead generation, email, digital display and search. These channels have different cost structures, sales contribution, capacity and marketing timing that aid in the profitability of an event.
We have an exciting new opportunity to maximize profitability per event using levers such as incremental growth through the channels, cost savings, as well as special offers. The right person will use strong analytical, business acumen and understanding of channel parameters and financials to drive more profitability.
Here are some of the job functions:
- Work with channel leaders to drive changes and adjustments to unique acquisition processes to bolster performance at a channel level.
- Analyze spend levels by channels to ensure were are optimally acquiring customers cost effectively while maximizing growth.
- Understand all of the channel constraints to achieve objectives. Either work within the constraints or drive approaches that can allow for improvements to the process to enable a more profit driven way.
- Either use your data analytics skills to mine through data to develop your game plan or work with the company's data analyst.
- Use creative skills to develop and drive proper communication through outbound, text, social media and email channels.
Apply on company website