About this Position
Conemaugh Physician Group is seeking a neurosurgeon, preferably fellowship-trained in spine or trauma, to join a busy andwell-established practice that offers mid-level assistance. Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is a Level 1 Regional Resource Trauma Center that supports a diverse patient mix with complex neurosurgical needs. The office is conveniently located on the hospitals campus. Thephysician will enjoy teaching opportunities, a comprehensive compensation and benefits package, along with the support and stability of parent company, LifePoint Health.
About this Hospital;Conemaugh Health System
- Member of Duke LifePoint Healthcare
- Largest healthcare provider in west central Pennsylvania, serving over a half-million patients each year
- Network of hospitals, specialty clinics and patient-focused programs
- Neonatal Care (Level 3 and Trauma Care (Level 1)
- Flagship Conemaugh Memorial Medical Center is the most technologically sophisticated hospital between Pittsburgh and Hershey
- Robotic-assisted surgery
- State-of-the-art cardiac catheterization, electrophysiology, fetal echocardiography lab
- Phillips Hybrid Operating Room
- Interventional radiology laboratories and diagnostic imaging
- Conemaugh Memorial is acknowledged by U.S. News and World Report as a Best Hospital for Central Pennsylvania, and by the American Heart Association with the Stroke Gold Plus Quality Achievement award
- Seven medical residency programs and a pharmacy residency among a host of educational opportunities
About this Community
Live in a safe, family friendly community where four-season outdoor recreation abounds!
Previously an industrial community with deep roots in the steel industry, Johnstown today is home to high-performing schools, safe and affordable neighborhoods, a rich historical heritage and a lively culture and arts scene, including the Johnstown Symphony and the Johnstown Concert Ballet. The University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, Saint Francis University, Mount Aloysius College, Pennsylvania Highlands Community College and Cambria-Rowe Business College offer numerous educational pursuits.
Recreation for all four seasons abounds, including hiking, biking and running trails; winter activities at some of the most acclaimed resorts on the east coast; heritage and craft festivals; and area attractions like Idlewild Park & SoakZone, the All-American Amateur Baseball Association Tournament, Johnstown Tomahawks hockey games and interactive museums that celebrate the area's heritage.
About this PositionConemaugh Physician Group is seeking a neurosurgeon, preferably fellowship-trained in spine or trauma...
Apply on company website