Frye Women's Care, located in Hickory, North Carolina, is recruiting an additional BC/BE OB/GYN to join their hospital-employed group practice affiliated with Frye Regional Medical Center. This is a full time position joining 3 OB/GYN physicians and a WHNP. The incoming provider will have a good mix of hospital procedures and outpatient clinic, and access to our DaVinci robot. Frye Regional has a level 3 NICU. The practice is well respected with attractive office space conveniently located for patients. Hickory is located in the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains and only 1 hour to Charlotte, Asheville and Winston-Salem!
We offer the following services in our clinic.
- Annual exams and screenings
- In-office ultrasound
- 3D/4D ultrasound
- Menopausal therapy
- Contraceptive options
- Outpatient laparoscopy
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Microsurgery & laser surgery
- Pelvic floor reconstruction
This position will offer:
- Shared Call 1:4
- One office location and staff privileges at 1 hospital
- daVinci Robot onsite
- Block OR time
- Collegial Work environment Good support staff in the office
- Competitive Compensation plus bonus potential
- Sign On Bonus, Relocation Bonus, Residency Stipend, Student Loan Repayment
- Easy access to Charlotte 1 hour north
- Easy access to the mountains
Frye Regional Medical Center, a 355-bed hospital, is a part of theDuke LifePointHealthcare system. FRMC offers the region access to more than 50 primary care and specialty providers through the FryeCare Physician network, including OB/Gyn, oncology, cardiology, behavioral health, orthopedics, general and bariatric surgery, and more.
Located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Carolina, Hickory is a well-rounded community located between Charlotte & Asheville. From furniture to recreational activities, this small town delivers a life rich in tradition & promise.
Apply on company website