Dealership: L0114 All American Chevrolet of San Angelo All American Chevrolet of San Angelo
Tuesday - Friday: 2pm-7pm
Do you love helping people? Want to be part of a team dedicated to delivering honest value, earning customers for life, taking personal ownership, improving constantly and having fun? If you share these goals and want to get your career in gear, this might be the place for you.
We are one of over 180 Lithia Motors dealerships nationwide. Come be a part of the Automotive Industry future with the Lithia Motors family, a publicly traded (NYSE:LAD) Fortune 500 Company on the fast track.Responsibilities
As a Part-time Receptionist you will be responsible for providing professional, courteous and exceptional service to all customers. The front desk receptionist plays a key role in maintaining the store reputation and image.
- Greet and assist customers who enter the store showroom.
- Answer & direct incoming calls and inquires.
- Assist the Office Manager and/or General Manager with various clerical duties as needed.
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous receptionist experience is a plus.
We offer best in class industry benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Paid Holidays & PTO
- Short and Long-Term Disability
- Paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Lithia Learning Center
- Vehicle Purchase Discounts
- Wellness Programs
High School graduate or equivalent, 18 years or older required. Acceptable driving record and a valid driver's license in your state of residence necessary for select roles. We are a drug free workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity (regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status). We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Apply on company website