Now Hiring - Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) - $2,000 SIGN ON BONUS for Full Time! We are seeking Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our exciting team! You will work alongside fellow caregivers to provide high quality patient care. The CNA will perform the following duties in caring for residents under the direct supervision of nursing staff. Responsibilities:
- Provide patient care as directed
- Assist in the transport of residents
- Serves and collects food trays and assists residents requiring help
- Takes and records vital signs
- Maintain a clean and healthy environment
- Sterilize and prepare tools and equipment
- Current certification as a nursing assistant in the state of Montana
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Ability to work under pressure and relate to patient, family and long-term care staff
- Ability to work well in teams
- We are offering a 100% paid training certification course to non- certified caring people, who want to enter the Nursing World, and start their careers here with us!
- Start right away as a Hospitality Aide - get trained in our 6 week course and work either part time or full time while completing your certification training.
- Afterward, we will hire you on as a CNA so that you can begin your career in nursing.
Apply on company website