Paid Certification Program - Become a CNA! Start your career in Nursing right away! Do you have a passion to care for others? We are offering an All-Expense Paid CNA Training Program!! This is a great way to get your training and certification and be on your way to an outstanding career in nursing! If you are able to pass a background check, be punctual, have the ability to have a great attendance, are dependable, reliable and compassionate, we would love to have you join our team. The classroom instruction and clinical learning is 2 weeks in length and we will be starting soon. You will be paid hourly for any hours worked at the facility! The Hospitality Aide is expected to perform duties in compliance with state and federal regulations and Center policies. Employment in this position leads to training to become a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA). The Hospitality Aide may not perform direct patient care.
General Duties as a Hospitality Aide:
- Answers signal lights, bells, or intercom system to determine resident needs.
- Distributes linens, makes beds.
- Serves and collects food trays, performs tray monitor.
- Transports residents, using wheelchair or wheeled cart.
- Passes fluids, nourishment to residents who do not require assistance.
- Cleans utility rooms, storage areas, and resident rooms/closets/drawers.
- Stocks supplies, empties soiled linen and incontinence barrels.
- May be assigned to a specific area of the Center.
- May be assigned to clean, disinfect, and stores supplies and equipment, commensurate with Hospitality Aide abilities.
- Changes bed linens, runs errands, directs visitors, and answers telephone, usually on weekends and evenings or night shifts.
- Ability to meet State/Federal Requirements with Background Check
- Commitment to Attending Classes/work as assigned
Apply on company website