The Infusion RN provides direct care to clients in their home. This position may require on call on weekdays, weekends and holidays.
- Instructs and supervises the client and/or significant other in the safe administration of the appropriate therapy.
- Instructs in the safe storage and disposal of supplies, potential side effects, etc., and supervision as well as evaluation during the course of therapy.
- Starts, restarts, and maintains IV access devices, as required.
- Remains familiar with the operation and maintenance of all pumps, supplies and access devices.
- Current licensure by the New Jersey Board of Nursing as a Registered Professional Nurse
- Completion of an IV certification course required
- Previous home infusion experience required
- PICC Certification and Chemotherapy certification preferred
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We offer a great work environment, competitive rates and excellent benefits, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- 401 (k)
- Vacation/Personal/Holiday/Sick Time Off
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Basic Life & Accidental Death Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Care/Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
RWJBarnabas Health is the most comprehensive health care delivery system in New Jersey and the state s second largest private employer with more than 32,000 employees, 9,000 physicians and 1,000 residents and interns. The system includes eleven acute care hospitals, three acute care children s hospitals and a leading pediatric rehabilitation hospital (Children s Specialized Hospital).
Apply on company website