Genesis is one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services from short-term to long-term care and a wide variety of living options and professional clinical services. We are changing how care is delivered by bringing together people like you -- passionate, highly skilled and motivated to make a difference.
Fully utilize your mechanical skills and make a difference in our patients' lives as a Maintenance Supervisor at Genesis! In this position, you will be responsible for the overall maintenance operation of the nursing center to provide a safe, comfortable environment for our patients.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
* Coordinates and provides for the completion of corrective and preventative maintenance of the grounds and building in a timely manner in compliance with Federal, State, and local laws
* Performs overall supervision of the maintenance department including hands-on performance of maintenance and repair work
* Maintains fire alarm and emergency generator systems; ensures safety of all customers in order to minimize the potential for fire and accidents
* Maintains required records and reports; participates in budget planning
* Remains on call for emergencies seven days a week, twenty-four hours a day
In business since 1985, strong, stable Genesis has a culture of compassion, and a commitment to integrity, employee appreciation, and career paths for our employees.
SPECIFIC EDUCATIONAL/VOCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: High school degree or equivalent and basic training in electrical, plumbing, heating and HVAC systems.
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 356883
Center Name: Lofland Park Center
Apply on company website