Cafeteria (Unscheduled, Variable Shift)
Our mission is to continue the teaching and healing ministry of Jesus Christ. Our core values are compassion, excellence, humility, integrity, justice, teamwork and wholeness.
The Food Service Worker is responsible for accurate and timely set-up of trayline workstation. Responsible for properly cleaning and sanitizing pots, pans, dishes and utensils. Aids in overall cleanliness and sanitation of kitchen area. Performs other duties as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Minimum six months of related experience preferred.
- Food Handler's Certificate or ServSafe Certification required. Food Handler's Certificate mobile friendly course can be completed via this website https://sbc.statefoodsafety.com. ServSafe certification mobile friendly course can be completed via this website: https://www.servsafe.com/ServSafe-Manager/Get-Certified.
Able to read, write and speak in English. Able to read and follow written and oral instructions. Able to distinguish colors and hear sufficiently in order to safely complete job duties. Able to safely operate standard equipment required for the position. Able to work independently.Additional Information
- Organization: Loma Linda Univ Medical Center
- Employee Status: Regular
- Schedule: Unscheduled
- Shift: Variable
- Days of Week: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- Monday Hours: vary
- Tuesday Hours: vary
- Wednesday Hours: vary
- Thursday Hours: vary
- Friday Hours: vary
- Saturday Hours: vary
- Sunday Hours: vary
Apply on company website