Under the direct supervision of the Director of Operations and the general supervision of the Regional VP, the Senior Customer Care Representative coordinates outgoing destination and incoming referrals from outside sources into geographically appropriate Long & Foster Sales Offices/Sales Associates. Provides direction and support for Sales Associates on inventory properties to assure all client requirements and deadlines are met. Serves as primary point of contact for clients demonstrating a thorough knowledge of both properties, procedures and command of the market.
- Receives customer referral information from relocation companies, affinity clients and other brokers or members whose clients require real estate services within Long & Foster service area or located outside of the Long & Foster service area.
- Conducts a thorough needs assessment and counsels with client to identify broker, agent or brokerage firm with the expertise to service the customer. Conveys expectations of client/customer to the assigned agent or firm.
- Trouble shoots problems such as personality conflicts, quality-of-service complaints, customer concerns, prior contact disputes, referral fee collections and related matters. Negotiates with the Sales Manager/Sales Associate to resolve such issues.
- Visits Branch Offices to discuss the Relocation Division's policies and procedures. Tours surrounding residential areas to become familiar with area to effectively counsel customers.
- Provides various training to Sales Associates.
- Reviews all written work from Sales Associates, monitors performance and advises if corrective action is needed.
- Negotiates contracts with corporate clients for inventory properties. Reviews all contracts before sending to clients to determine that the written document is in agreement with the negotiated terms; reviews ratified contracts for completeness.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Associate's Degree or equivalent preferred
- Must have current Real Estate License or have been previously licensed
- Minimum of 3 years of Real Estate, Relocation, or related industry experience required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Proficiency in computer skills as well as general office equipment, i.e. telephone, copier, fax, etc. required
Long & Foster is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V) and offers a friendly work environment with competitive pay and benefits.
Apply on company website